Tuesday, September 21, 2010

CSB & Madeleine Hall at The Next Page this weekend‏

Hi all,




Been a very busy summer touring with Watermelon Slim. Hope you all had a great summer. As my touring season with Slim winds down I wanted to let people know that I'm playing several regional dates this weekend and that I'm aware my website is down. I've been working with my isp to remedy the problem but they're not very responsive (thanks rcn!). In any event here are a couple of the local dates I'll be on this weekend. I hope to see some of you at these dates before I leave next week for Australia!



SATURDAY-9/25



1:25-2:25 PM-Westport (CT) Brews & Blues Fest with Dave Howard & Black & White



9:15 PM - NEXT PAGE CAFE-Weymouth, MA - Madeleine Hall with Chris Stovall Brown - Live Recording



SUNDAY-9/26



11:30 AM - 1PM - MT. Ida College - CSB with Shirley Lewis-Gospel show- MT. IDA family day



3-7 PM - Cady's Tavern, Chepachet, RI - CSB (on harp) with Rick Russell & Rick Harrington

No comments:

Post a Comment