Sunday, December 27, 2009

Tis the season

So they say ‘tis the season...


I ask, ‘Tis the Season for what?


what I’d like to do is share a good Christmas moment, and that is the opportunity to give a copy of Scott H Biram’s “Something’s Wrong/Lost Forever” to the guy who first hipped me to John Lee Hooker, Robert Johnson and Howlin’ Wolf.....


But what I’d also like to share is how comical I find it to be that after 12 years my brother’s wife still does not spell “The Boss’” name her preferred way.


So, this of course leads me to the major question or the point of the blog entry....


Please share either your coolest musical memory around the holidays, or your ‘the hell were they thinkin’ moment’?


Naturally, I ask you change the names to protect the guilty...


Hoe-Hoe-Hoe,

-GF

No comments:

Post a Comment